How Publicis Sapient Went Beyond Work-Life Balance to Engage Kids during Summer Holidays

Hey all, 

 

I discussed the summer camp organized for kids by Publicis Sapient in May 2022 in an earlier post. In today’s Publicis Sapient company feedback, I am writing about the June summer camp, which was a one-day activity. 

 

Let’s get two things straight:

  1. Kids’ education and holistic development matter a lot to parents.
  2. If your organization is making efforts for kids’ development, You should feel privileged as only a few organizations are focusing on it. 

 

Now coming to the review:

 

Besides the five-day camp in May, a 2-day summer camp was organized in June end by Publicis Sapient. It was a 2-hour online interactive session for which kids’ registration was mandatory. Material for the kids who registered before the Camp was delivered directly to their house.

 

I was initially wondering about a two-hour time limit, but the event outshines with the help of PS Noida & Gurgaon Team. They had beautifully decorated the Zoom backdrop with balloon and introduced Charlie Chaplin as the co-host. Also, kids were encouraged to participate and interact which kept the session fun and engaging.

 

Activities included in 2 hours:

1.      Magic show

2.      Storytelling

3.      Rock painting

4.      Creating and decorating a mini garden (for 6-10 age group)/ Creating a flowerpot with birds (for 3-5 age group)

The June summer camp was on Saturday and Sunday evenings on the 25th and 26th of June. As the schools are re-opening next week, kids had fun considering it’s their last fun activity which involved learning and creativity.

My friends are working in many top IT MNCs in India, but this is the first time I have heard of a summer camp organized by an organization. I feel this is an activity which not only benefits kids but boosts employees’ mental health also. It develops satisfaction and pride among employees for their organization.

 

Also, I saw the effort of Publicis Sapient team behind organizing the event. The magician had even appeared on India’s Got Talent reality show. So, you can fathom the quality of other activities from it.

 

My friend was quite satisfied with the activities, and even I felt proud to be a part of Publicis Sapient.

Based on my personal experience😉 

Writing such a long post is exhaustive, but my excitement could not be contained. Finishing off this beautiful post with lots of pictures to give you a glimpse of the summer camp. I took help from my friends for these pictures, hence the delay in posting this blog.

If you want to read more about Publicis Sapient, keep visiting us. I wish all workplaces are inclusive like Publicis Sapient where work & family blend beautifully.







Comments