Which Should I Choose, Deloitte or Sapient?

Honestly, there’s no direct comparison between Deloitte and Publicis Sapient. Deloitte is a financial consulting company while Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation company. Naturally, work environment and expectations would differ. I mean how could you compare a table with a chair? Both have different functionalities. A financial services company shouldn’t be compared with a digital transformation company. One of the things I have noticed is that all employees are cordial and respect each other’s work unlike other companies where some people tend to look down upon your work. The work timings are proper, and never did I have to extend my work hours except a few times when I made a few mistakes or procrastinated delivery. Don’t just believe my words, if you read other Publicis Sapient Bangalore reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed or any other portals, you will know.


If you get an opportunity to work at Publicis Sapient, come and experience it 
yourself.

From a work environment perspective, it is a different side altogether. Fortunately, I have worked at both – two years at Deloitte Gurgaon and I am currently at Publicis Sapient Bangalore for four and a half years. So far, the journey has been excellent. Salary is always on time, if it gets delayed by a day or two, the management ensures that we are informed in advance. So we can plan in advance. Management is proactive in taking steps to support employees. Leave policy is the best I have found here.

Read other Publicis Sapient review as well and you will know.

Source: Which Should I Choose, Deloitte or Sapient?

Comments