Perks of Joining Publicis Sapient as a Fresher: A Publicis Sapient Review

I started working at Publicis Sapient in April, 2021. I couldn’t have asked for a better company. Right from learning to benefits, the company offers a lot!


As a fresher, my major goal is to learn. In the last 9 months, I have got more opportunities to learn than I could have asked for. My supervisor is highly supportive and always takes time out to talk to me every week, no matter how busy he has been all week. In fact, learning and development is one of the major values of the company. You can read more about it in several Publicis Sapient employee reviews.
In addition, the company has an equally good focus on recreation of employees. It encourages everyone to go out and have fun. My manager often takes us out for lunch or dinner, so we can bond better. So, we party and work in equal amounts.

We also get plenty of leaves. Unlike many multinational companies – where leaves are nearly forbidden for freshers, the company doesn’t have any such policies. Similarly, supervisors respect our time as well, unlike other companies where supervisors tend to make their subordinates do their work too.

The best thing for freshers, at the company, however, is the exposure. Publicis Sapient is a global company with clients across the globe. Interactions with stakeholders and clients across regions give you immense exposure. I have learned to speak to stakeholders in a much better way than I did earlier.

In a nutshell, I have improved my communication skills greatly. Overall, Publicis Sapient gives freshers a conducive work culture. It’s similar across all levels of experienced employees. You can read about it in several Publicis Sapient employee reviews.

So, if you’re looking to join Publicis Sapient as a fresher – come join, it’s a great workplace to be at!

Comments