Work From Home (WFH) When Children are Around: Publicis Sapient Employee Reviews

Work from home (WFH) while kids are wandering around you can be a nightmare. Well, not when your employer is Publicis Sapient. Let me explain you why. 

I have been working at Publicis Sapient for over six years now and I am always delighted to go to the office. I am also a mother of a two-year-old girl. So, working does become stressful at times. Fortunately, working at PS has sorted all those matters. 

I used to leave my daughter in the company of a nanny when I went to office. It was a little easier to focus on work without the kid around. However, I would constantly think of my daughter while on my way to the office. I was always eager to know about my kid’s wellbeing while in office. It felt work from home (WFH) would be a little relief, but with a kid around, I felt work would be difficult.  

Working at Publicis Sapient Gurgaon however made work from home easier. There are numerous Publicis Sapient employee reviews that will tell you that.  Here are a few instances that completely stand out for me at PS as a working mother. 

1. Friday team catch-ups – My team has several mothers. So, a catch up with all of them with our dressed-up kids is fun. My daughter and I look forward to the Friday sessions. What’s more, I never feel pressured during a meeting that my kid would show up. Everyone in the team understands what it’s like to have a kid around. 

2. Strong support system – My team mates and my husband are highly supportive. If my kid needs my attention and a deadline is approaching, team mates are always there to support me in the tasks I am doing. 

3. Women support sessions – PS regularly organizes sessions with women leaders in the industry to help us understand how we can navigate the industry better. This is more than encouraging. It’s not hidden that work and personal lives can become stressful. However, working at PS gives us more than enough time to maintain a great work-life balance. 

Not only me, there are several Publicis Sapientrazorfish Gurgaon review from working mothers who vouch for PS Gurgaon work culture and the way it helps them maintain a perfect work-life balance. If you’re looking to work as a mother, there’s not a better place than PS. 

Comments