How is Work Life Balance in Sapient Global Markets?

Although giving Sapient Global Markets Bangalore feedback is a little irrelevant as post-acquisition by Publicis Groupe, many things have changed on the ground level. Hence, I am writing feedback on work-life balance for Publicis Sapient.


First, let me tell you what I know of Sapient Global Markets

I had heard a lot about Sapient when I was in college. Many of my college seniors started their career journey here. I had always heard positive reviews about its projects and technical expertise, which people gained here.

Being college pass-outs, we were young and wanted to prove ourselves at work. I remember staying in my old organization for 10 hours a day to play table tennis during lunch break in office game zones. The former was my behavior three years back, but now work-life balance matters a lot to me.

Today’s scenario and personal experience

One of my friends was working in Publicis Sapient already, so I took his opinion to understand the current scenario. He also gave me positive reviews. Although we talked mostly about salary and promotion, work culture and work-life balance were also touched upon in discussions.

I joined Publicis Sapient a few years back as a Senior Associate in the Java domain. Ever since I joined, I have relished a comfortable and calm life here.

Below is my most recent experience for work culture:

I had to take ten working days of emergency leave last month for my family. My whole team and management supported me. I was not disturbed by emails and messages during that time.

Even now, I frequently take some hours in the afternoon to spend some time with family. I have blocked my calendar for this duration and my team supports me.

I was suggested this approach during the mental wellbeing session organized internally by Publicis Sapient. Before the session, I was clueless that I could take some time off like this. Now I can manage my work and family responsibilities beautifully.

I will say that maintaining a work-life balance is in our hands. If you are facing any issues, seek guidance. Generally, when we reach out to external people, they do not know about the organization’s policies and might not guide you with clarity. But, Mental Wellbeing Ambassadors in Publicis Sapient are senior people in PS and have the expertise for these situations.

So, reach out to them. They listen without judging and give practical solutions and personal examples to which you can relate.

So, friends, if you still have any hesitation in joining Publicis Sapient, I will not recommend reading common reviews, as they might be old and irrelevant. Focus on a new Sapient Global Markets Bangalore reviews of the last 2-3 years. Ever since Nigel Vaz has become CEO of Publicis Sapient, a lot of changes have been introduced in leadership and work culture.


Source: How is Work Life Balance in Sapient Global Markets?

Comments