How I Found 'Me Time' During WFH | A Publicis Sapient Employee Feedback

Since early 2020, most of us are working remotely and have faced severe mental trauma of unknown work-life. Many organizations came forward to support their employees in difficult times. Due to increased workload, “me-time” became even more significant to cope up with the situation.



In this Publicis Sapient employee feedback, I am discussing how my organization supported me in finding mental solace and “me-time”.


  • Managers and leadership were aligned as all of us were sailing in the same boat. Work assignment was done keeping in mind sudden physical transformation.
  • Apart from it, my manager was very particular that all team members should get rest in work-from-home environment. Hence, our meetings were cut off after 6 pm unless urgent work came up.
  • Publicis Sapient also organized some self-awareness and productivity sessions for all people. In these sessions, trainers taught time management skills. They also told us why and how to find “me-time” for at least 15 minutes a day.  

With a combination of management support and sessions, I was able to find my “me-time” in Publicis Sapient. I am glad to be working here during this challenging time and wish to continue for a long time. To find what others are talking about PS, I would recommend going through Publicis Sapient Gurgaon employee reviews.

Comments