How is Work-Life Balance of a Data Scientist in Publicis Sapient? | A Publicis Sapient Gurgaon Feedback

Hey Friends, today I am writing a Publicis Sapient Gurgaon feedback on work-life balance for Data Scientists in Publicis Sapient. 

A brief history about me:

I have 10+ years of work experience in the industry and have worked with MNCs like Aricent Technologies, Infosys and Accenture. I joined Publicis Sapient in 2019 as a Senior Associate Data Scientist in Gurgaon, while my manager sits in Bangalore. 

How is my work-life in Publicis Sapient?

It is great! I work for 9 hours a day and have weekends for my family. We work on client requirements and build POCs. Sometimes, we even work on Machine Learning algorithms like regression, clustering, natural language processing and more. It is good to work on real-life problems and devise a solution. Finding a solution in ML is time-consuming as it requires a lot of model training and is dependent on the right data set.



During critical client requirements, my team may stretch to work on weekends, but these occurrences are like once a year. Also, my manager gave me a complimentary leave off for the extra work done.

Stay tuned to read more Publicis Sapient Gurgaon employee reviews. Please let me know your views in the comments section.

Comments