Fun Games For Women in Publicis Sapient | Publicis Sapient Bangalore Reviews

I was scrolling across my memories in 3 years of experience at Publicis Sapient, when I saw team outing pictures. Those pictures brought back some memories and I thought to write SapientRazorfish Bangalore reviews.

I have been part of Telecom project working as the Project People Manager. My project organizes two-three full day or half day team outings normally. Since we are a team of more than hundred members, onsite plus offsite combined, we have to think of options carefully.


Two years back, I had organized an internal cricket match as team-building activity.

We gave three options to the team, out of which consensus was reached on Half Day Cricket Match in a stadium near to office building on Thursday morning.

It was quite fun, since we had almost equal gender ratio in the team. Most of the project members had accepted to come.

Stadium booking was done for 2 matches to be played simultaneously. We had t-shirts specially procured for members along with light snacks and energy boosters.

In Bangalore, weather is cool most mornings, so we all reached stadium at seven in the morning to enjoy to the fullest.

As team being made by coin toss, people were surprised initially as they saw team members. You do not expect to play beside Senior Managers as your buddy first thing in morning. But exactly that happened!

Soon, there were cheers and hootings for both boys and girls matches. As these matches were side by side in the stadium, all players could watch the action.

We joined office after outside team lunch that day. Lots of pictures, medals and remembrances were freely exchanged.

That day, I realized that this open cricket match was a great way to strengthen company culture.

I have been part of many team activities offline as well as virtual. But that cricket match had profound impact on me, maybe because it was the first activity planned and participated by me here.

It has been great experience working as People Manager in Publicis Sapient for the last three years due to the profound effect my work has on other people’s lives.

I like the open work culture, which is strengthened by team building activities. Some of the workplace stress relieving activities play crucial role.

If you are planning to join Publicis Sapient in near future, be ready for these experiences.

Read more: Sapient Bangalore Work Culture

If you are already a Publicis Sapient employee, please share your experiences also here as a comment. I would love to know what your thoughts are!

For others, please share your feedback in comments on how you like the team cricket match activity experience. What would you like to add or remove in this experience?

Thanks in advance! 

Comments