Collaboration and Learning Environment in Publicis Sapient | Sapient Company Review

I have been working here for the past 3 years and thought to share Publicis Sapient Bangalore feedback here.

 Collaboration:

I have heard this a lot from people while working here. We are always collaborating with team members within our team or from other teams. The work culture here is quite open, where we can connect with anyone and seek guidance. As for my project, I often must talk with people from different office locations and projects to get their opinions. I have experienced first-hand that people are open to talk.

Similarly, you can approach Senior Managers for reference to work done by them in the past. They will gladly collaborate with you if they have the bandwidth.


Learning:

Training and Learning is one of the strong points of Publicis Sapient. You can do AWS certifications, Adobe certifications, and even LinkedIn Certifications as per your project and personal growth needs.  

 In case of doubt that whether you are moving on the right path and require course correction, you can talk with buddies and mentors within the organization. I was out of depth during my initial days of joining the organization and sought guidance almost every month from mentors on how I am moving forward.

 Learning through certifications and seeking timely guidance from experts helped me a lot in growing as an individual.

 That Publicis Sapient provides this kind of environment to all people, is amazing. It was another plus point to me. 

 I hope you liked my Publicis Sapient company review.

Comments

  1. This is a great Publicis Sapient review. Training and development is one of the best things at Sapient. I also worked at Sapient for around 2 years and learned a lot. Employees are also helpful and you get a broad knowledge in your domain with training sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Sapient Bangalore reviews is true. I am currently working at Sapient and I know how things work at Sapient office. Here, learning is of utmost importance. Our managers and team leaders always keeps an eye on the certifications we are doing and the training sessions which is going to be held. Learning and development is the best thing I like about Sapient.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment