Why do I work in Publicis Sapient, when there are so many jobs around?



I have written loads of Publicis Sapient reviews. Today, I am sharing the reason I keep on working here.

You me think me biased, so let me share a post with you: 

fishbowl snippet


Above answer is from a Digitas employee and so aptly given. Why is this relevant?  Digitas is a sister concern as it is also part of Publicis Groupe, of which Publicis Sapient is a part.

After reading this answer, I realized that I am of same sentiment. I have thought numerous times of leaving this job and get a new one a double salary. But, I do not find same level of leaves, work flexibility and healthy work-life balance in other organizations. 

This is true and only someone who has been working in Publicis Sapient, experienced its work culture and taken leaves/work flexibility can understand.  I have taken permanent work from home and visit office sporadically for client meetings, workshops and important meetings..

Also, work flexibility means that we can take short break during the day for doctor, school visit as long as it does not hamper anything critical. Till now, such scenario has not arises due to proper time management and work priorities. Some people have even completed their P.hD and post graduation while working here. 

LinkedIn image of Richa, a fellow PS employee at her P.hD ceremony



Comments