Is Publicis Sapient a Good Place to Work?

Publicis Sapient is definitely a great place to work at. 

There are countless Publicis Sapient employee reviews on the web that will verify it for you.  

I have been working at Publicis Sapient Bangalore for more than 2 years now. When I received a call for hiring at the company two years ago, I was skeptical to join because I hadn’t heard of the company. Now, however, I realize that I couldn’t have asked for a better company. Publicis Sapient Bangalore has one of the best work cultures I have experienced so far. 

The company has minimal supervision, which I feel is amazing. So, everyone is accountable for their work.  In other companies, where managers are always on top of you for delivery, no one here bothers about your work. You are solely responsible for your work. How you manage your tasks, communicate with your stakeholders, clients and co-workers, is completely up to you. At the end of the day, they just want you to deliver at your best. It’s one of the best things that I admire about the company. 

What’s even better, the environment is very positive. Colleagues are warm and greet you with nice wishes. Everyone here is cheerful and friendly. In other offices, where co-workers may pull you down or may snigger at your work, co-workers are very helpful here. There are other Publicis Sapient Bangalore reviews as well that you may check to confirm this. 

Overall, Publicis Sapient Bangalore is a great place to work at. If you find an opportunity to work here, don’t miss it. 

Comments