How Do I Enjoy Recreational Activities at Workplace? | Publicis Sapient Gurgaon Reviews

If we are too focused on work and responsibilities, our life becomes monotonous swiftly. Hence, we tend to seek adventures and experiences in every frame of life, even at the workplace.

Nowadays, organizations are also coming up with creative ideas and strategies to keep their people happy and healthy. Publicis Sapient is one such organization that puts people first and ensures recreational activities are present, whatever the situation. If you do not believe me, please check out various Publicis Sapient employee reviews to find out about cultural activities, festival celebrations, sports matches, musical galas, and project-level parties organized to keep the teams engaged.


In-Office Recreational Activities at PS                                                 

Offices are designed to support people in recreational activities in daily life as well as occasional indulgences. For instance, the Publicis Sapient Gurgaon office has a gym and game room having a billiards table. I found the gymnastics room in the office campus quite handy, since I could work out here in the evening before heading home. I looked forward to finishing my work and indulge in workout sessions. I also cherish memories of a sports tournament organized in the project in 2019 when the girls’ team surprised everyone with their vigor.

Virtual Recreational Activities

Even though we work remotely, it does not mean a stop to the fun. I frequently participate in virtual office-level competitions like kite decoration, Independence Day celebrations and musical galas. Besides team fun activities, virtual wellness sessions like Zumba, mindful yoga, kids’ yoga and healthy cooking are organized to keep people engaged across the organization.

I love the variety of options provided by PS in indoor and outdoor recreational activities. I enjoy some of them immensely as they align with my New Year resolutions also. Hence, if anyone asks Publicis Sapient Gurgaon reviews from me, I will always recommend working here. When you can have fun at work regularly, will you not want to work there?

Comments