Internship Program at Publicis Sapient: A Publicis Sapient Gurgaon Feedback

We expect to accomplish wonders right out of college! 

It’s not a wrong aspiration, unless you have the right mentors and work environment. Textbooks can only teach you to an extent. The practical and more realistic learning begins once you are out in the market. Internships are a perfect way to start learning the nuances of industry, develop work ethics and values, and inculcate professionalism. These attributes further decide the course of your career. 

In other words, a right internship will pave the way for a bright career. Interns look forward to joining companies that have similar or better values than the companies they interned at. The Internship program at Publicis Sapient Gurgaon is everything an internship program should be. I interned at the company and following is my experience summarized as a short Publicis Sapient Gurgaon feedback.


A little background – Publicis Sapient is a digital business transformation company. It helps global businesses digitalize their operations, no matter what function. Publicis Sapient Gurgaon houses a large marketing team. Goes without saying, the team helps businesses transform their marketing operations. I interned in the data & analytics department. The marketing team relies heavily on data to make their marketing decisions. 

1. Reporting manager – My reporting manager was uber cool! He never made a fuss about perfection. He instead always supported me and gave me directions, and told me what was the goal of each task I was supposed to do. Managers can get very busy. However, my manager always responded to all queries.

2. Hands-on experience – At most workplaces, interns do menial tasks. However, I got to work on a client pitch. I worked with a Senior Associate to understand what the pitch process entails and understand what would benefit the client and prepared the pitch deck, and much more. Not to mention the huge exposure I got while working on a few analysis tasks I did for existing clients. 

3. Work environment – Work culture at Publicis Sapient is super cool. I never felt like an intern at the company. I had read about Publicis Sapient Gurgaon work culture in several reviews before coming to the company, but truly experienced them here.

Overall, the internship program at Publicis Sapient Gurgaon is one of the best that you can ask for. If you’re looking for internship opportunities, don’t forget to look them up at the official Publicis Sapient website.

Comments