I Love My Job at PS: A Quick Publicis Sapient Employee Review

Working at Publicis Sapient Gurgaon has been one of the best experiences I have had in my career. I am still working at Publicis Sapient Gurgaon and without a doubt, it has one of the best work place cultures. 


Here are a few things that make Publicis Sapient Gurgaon a great workplace:

1. Work life balance – I have been married for six years and joining PS came with a fear that it might take a toll on my work-life balance. First, the cross collaboration across regions and then strict work timings. However, I couldn’t be more surprised by its work timings. It has proven very helpful. Unlike other organizations, where you might get change requests after office hours, it’s strictly prohibited here. Clients and stakeholders respect your time. 

2. Timely salary – In many companies, salary is linked to performance. Not just the variable part, but the regular monthly salary as well. If any discrepancies arise, salary is withheld and completely waived off. That’s unacceptable. Other reputed companies, sometimes, delay salary. However, at PS, I have never witnessed this case. Salary is ALWAYS on time. You can read other Publicis Sapient employee reviews to know the truth about on-time salary. 

3. Leave policy – In previous companies, I have experienced that even though I was entitled to a certain number of leaves, I couldn’t avail them due to resource crunch or strict deadlines. Even if 

I did take a leave, I had to compensate for it by working at night or working on weekends to meet the deadlines. This isn’t the case here. If there’s a strict deadline, a co-worker would chime in and you could take the day off. This again helps in maintaining a healthy work-life balance. If you to know more about leave policy at Publicis Sapient Gurgaon, I would suggest you to read more Publicis Sapient Gurgaon reviews. 

All in all, the three elements that are needed to make a job decent – on-time salary, a perfectly balanced work-life, and leaves are available at PS. Not to mention, the company offers a plethora of learning and development opportunities. If you are concerned about growth opportunities, you can read more about the L&D opportunities the company offers in other Publicis Sapient Gurgaon reviews. What more could you want from a job?

Comments