Why I Feel Proud About Pride Movement in Publicis Sapient | Publicis Sapient Employee Reviews

Since 2020, I am aware of the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. But this is the first time that I observed the full-fledged initiatives taken by an organization and their impact on people's lives.

You may have read in Publicis Sapient employee reviews that Publicis Sapient is a gender-inclusive organization. Diversity, equality and inclusion are part of its many campaigns. I am noting down some instances which show how true that is.

1. Publicis Sapient is celebrating PRIDE month in June 2021, along with the whole world. I have been receiving awareness emails the whole month about what PRIDE stands for, the LGBTQ+ community’s struggles and busting some myths.

2. There have been various awareness sessions planned at the project and organization level to talk about it. We watched a short film which explained that "Gender is not binary, but Gender is a spectrum". So next time you say- "Hey Guys!" in a meeting, remember, many people may take offence. Better address with a gender-neutral tone like - "Hey Folks!"

3. PRIDE movement is about the freedom to live, work and express. This year, we took initiatives to add pronouns in our email signatures and social media profiles to show support. 

4. My manager planned an hour’s talk on this topic where all people discussed what they feel adding pronouns will help. Some people also shared their experiences while dealing with international clients and how adding pronouns by clients helped my teammate. 

5. Finally, I was happy to see Publicis Sapient is an equal opportunity employer, where people from all genders and races are hired at work without judgement.

Talking about PRIDE and practicing helps a lot. This is one of the reasons I liked the initiatives taken by Publicis Sapient. I am noticing diverse people around me and will start including them in conversations.

Folks, if you have showed support for PRIDE movement recently, I request you to add Publicis Sapient reviews, as we need more conversations around the topic to change the mindset.

Read More: Sapient Bangalore Reviews

Comments