Hassle - Free Short Office Trip Post Covid | Publicis Sapient Gurgaon Reviews

 I have been working in Publicis Sapient for the last 4 years in the Gurgaon office. I am part of the Digital Marketing team, which has a base in Gurgaon. Although some of my team members are based in Noida and Bangalore. Post Covid-19, almost everyone has moved to their hometowns for an extended stay. 

Since March, 2020, I have been working from home like everybody else from my family home. However, my office rendered Laptop needed replacement as per planned upgradation in April, 2021. I travelled to Gurgaon from my hometown and went back in a week after replacement during early April, 2021, just before interstate travel became restricted. 

The whole office experience and the back-to-office feeling was quite surreal. 

 Today, I am writing Publicis Sapient Gurgaon feedback on the brief office visit experience.

I knew from early March, 2021 that my office Laptop needed an upgrade and I should plan a visit soon. Since coronavirus cases had also declined at a steady rate and vaccination drive was picking speed, I thought to plan a trip. I booked train tickets on the weekend after Holi and came to Gurgaon for a week. I stayed in my rented apartment for the duration. IT department had given me an appointment on Thursday at 2 pm for the process. 

I received emails from Publicis Sapient's Gurgaon office highlighting what to expect during the whole process and office safety tips. 

Some emails contained office pictures highlighting how everyone is following Covid-19 guidelines in the office. These emails relieved some of the anxiety and helped me in being mentally prepared.

Office Visit experience:

My office is in Sector 21 Gurgaon as part of Techspace. There are lots of offices in that IT Park, so I was skeptical about the situation outside the office premises. But those doubts were never realized. As the majority of IT organizations in India are focusing on remote working currently, there were few people nearby. 

The reception area was well aerated and sanitized. I had put on my mask before leaving the house, and while entering the premises my body temperature was checked as a precaution.

IT staff responsible for the Laptop upgrade was waiting for me on time. They took the laptop contactless, made me seated in some pre-sanitized waiting zone and completed all the tasks in 1 hour. 

In this Sapient Gurgaon reviews section, I would say  that it was such a smooth and contactless experience that I am impressed with their efficiency. They are taking Covid-19 precautions seriously and have reduced processing time to a minimum.

Nostalgic and mixed feelings post my office visit

While the physical experience of the office visit was pleasant, it was a sentimental event otherwise. Being working remotely for a year, going to office felt good for a change. I missed the office outings, team birthday celebrations and cafeteria fun. 

I had read in a Sapientrazorfish Gurgaon review that the office working environment was casual and relaxing for the team.

That was true for me as well. My last visit to the office rekindled some happy memories and easy camaraderie between the team. 

I especially like the video (link: https://youtu.be/4isxtU259o8) which was created through team effort.


Comments