Does Publicis Sapient Bangalore Has Work-Life Balance?

I am working as a Senior Data Scientist in Publicis Sapient Bangalore for four years now. I was four months pregnant when this work opportunity came. Hence, work-life balance in my job was one of my utmost priorities at that time.

Hey folks, I am talking about working hours, work-life and work culture in this short Publicis Sapient (some of you may know it as Sapient Consulting Bangalore feedback.

I have read many Publicis Sapient Bangalore reviews and realized that people are confused about these similar but different terms a lot.

Let me give some clarity on the above points.

In Publicis Sapient, you can choose your working hours, like you may work from 9 am to 4 pm and then work in the night as per your availability. Managers in PS understand family commitments. The only requirement is work output. Also, you get work as per your capabilities and your job profile. When you have technology and domain knowledge, then completing work on time should not be an issue. And hence you can maintain a work-life balance.


For me, work-life balance has never been an issue. Despite working remotely for over 15 months and managing kids at home, I can finish office work in time.

The work culture of Publicis Sapient is employee-friendly, and you should not have any issue here. Besides, basic perks like health benefits and generous leaves, you have colleagues who are knowledgeable and supportive. Managers and Senior Leadership promote training and help you stay relevant in your career. Workplace wellness is also part of the work culture in Publicis Sapient.

I hope you liked this post on Sapient employee reviews. Please share your views in the comment section below.

Comments